The Restoring Integrity to Democracy initiative has decided to discontinue this case on financial grounds. For more info please see the statement on the Restoring Integrity facebook page.
Restoring Integrity is a citizens initiative that seeks to ensure that the UK’s Election Laws are upheld – and that any attempt to undermine the democratic process by breaking these election laws is prosecuted to the fullest extent under the law.
They are currently raising funds for their new legal challenge – a private prosecution to investigate “undue influence” in the 2016 EU referendum and to criminally prosecute the individuals responsible of any corrupt campaign practices.
More details on the case are available on the Restoring Integrity website, and you can also follow them on facebook or twitter.
However, to make this case happen, it still requires a lot more funds than the £15,000 raised so far. So please give what you can to the crowd-justice fundraiser and encourage others to do likewise!
What’s The Plan is a campaign that wants answers to 10 Questions before MPs vote on Article 50:
“After thousands of people signed our petition demanding a plan for Brexit, Theresa May finally agreed to producing a White Paper outlining the plan for her negotiations with the EU.
However, despite the ruling that MPs must be allowed to vote before the government triggers Article 50, they’re being asked to do so before a plan is presented. That’s not good enough. Our MPs need to know what they’re voting for otherwise we could be faced with a choice of Mrs May’s bad deal or leaving the EU with no deal at all.
Please write to your MP telling them that you don’t want them allowing the PM to trigger Article 50 before she tells them what they’re getting.
Our 10 Questions:
- Will we stay in the single market?
- Will we continue to pay into the EU budget and follow its rules?
- Will we stay in customs union?
- How will EU migration be controlled?
- When can the first new Free Trade Agreements be expected?
- Will there be a transitional period after we quit the EU?
- Will Scotland be given a reason to avoid leaving the UK?
- Will there be controls at the Irish border?
- How do we ensure we can fight cross-border problems such as terrorism, crime and global warming?
- How do we guarantee the NHS, universities, farmers and industry get the talent they need?”
Please visit the What’s the Plan website and support the campaign.