SSTIE welcomes new members who live in or around Sevenoaks, Swanley, Tonbridge and Edenbridge. All members agree to abide by the aims and constitution of SSTIE and to pay an annual subscription fee (set at £10 for 2017-18).
To apply please read and complete our membership application form, and return it to us, either by:
- downloading and printing the Membership Application Form (pdf file), and returning it to us, completed and signed, via post to the address given on the form.
- downloading the Membership Application Form (pdf file), and sending us a digital copy, completed and signed, to the email given on the form.
- completing the Online Application Form below.
Once we have received your application, we will contact you with further information for new members and instructions on how to pay the subscription fee. Your membership will be confirmed once the membership fee is paid.
Online Application form
Sevenoaks & Swanley Together In Europe
- to work for Britain’s identity as part of a wider Europe, and for strong, valuable links between the United Kingdom and all European countries;
- to support the strongest possible relationship of the UK with the European Union; and
- to pressure the government to approach negotiations to leave based on democracy and objective evidence.